suggestion for adding a l10n-capable doc-format navi

Hiroki Sato hrs at eos.ocn.ne.jp
Tue Apr 22 18:37:13 UTC 2003

"Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at nitro.dk> wrote
  in <20030420113210.GA390 at nitro.dk>:

simon> I think it would be more intuitive if setting a make variable to NO
simon> really disabled the variable in all the FreeBSD makefiles but since it
simon> doesn't I think it is more or less impossible to remember when using NO
simon> is ok and when it is not.
simon>
simon> I know this seems like a bike shed (and probably is a bit) but I think
simon> consitency is rather important.

 Finally I have committed:

  - when WITH_DOCFORMAT_NAVI_LINK is defined, the navi-link is generated
    regardless of what the value was.

  - when WITH_DOCFORMAT_NAVI_LINK is not defined,
    the navi-link is not generated, but if ${FORMATS} includes
    "html" and "html-split" simultaneously, it is generated.

 "NO_FOO and WITH_FOO" way has another problem; which has priority.
 And I think it is overdoing in this case.