no mailing list archive for freebsd-threads

Steve Kargl sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Tue Apr 22 17:25:32 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 10:11:41AM -0700, Sean Chittenden wrote:
> > It appears that the freebsd-threads mailing list is not being
> > archived.  One can go to http://docs.freebsd.org/mail\
> > /current/freebsd-threads.html to read the current weeks emails, but
> > http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/archive/2003/\ freebsd-threads.html
> > does not exist.  So, reading older emails is not possible.
>
> Where are you seeing the reference to the -threads archives?  The
> correct URL is:
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-threads/

This week's messages are at

   http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-threads.html

To view the arhive for 2003 for freebsd-arch, you can do

   http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/archive/2003/freebsd-arch/

One would anticipate that

   http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/archive/2003/freebsd-threads/

would go the freebsd-threads archive.  It doesn't.

page and click on browse.  I just realized that clicking
on search also misses the freebsd-threads list.

--
Steve