Possible section on send-pr, correction to website

Christopher Nehren apeiron at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 20:47:14 UTC 2003

Just quickly glancing over the Handbook's TOC, I noticed that there's an
absence of any mentioning of send-pr, or of anything related to
bug-reporting. I realize that there are articles written for this
purpose, but maybe a quick reference in appendix C to those articles
could help. If I understand the purpose of the Handbook correctly, it's
meant to do the best job at answering a user's questions -- and we do
want people to know how to submit problem reports.

Also, about submitting those problem reports:
http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats refers to the web-based
interface, which is at least now disabled. Perhaps that cross-reference
should be removed until (if / when?) the web-based form is re-enabled.