docs/51203: Improvements to burncd section of Handbook (12.5.3)

Marc Fonvieille blackend at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 21 10:40:27 UTC 2003

The following reply was made to PR docs/51203; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Fonvieille <blackend at FreeBSD.org>
To: murray at FreeBSD.org
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: docs/51203: Improvements to burncd section of Handbook (12.5.3)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:32:32 +0200

 On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 06:58:41PM -0700, murray at FreeBSD.org wrote:

 > This should be proofread and sgmlified.  This was submitted to me by
 > Benoit Mussche <benoit.mussche at pandora.be> so he should be credited
 > when it is committed.  I don't have the time now so maybe someone else
 > can get to this before me.
 >
 > 	- Murray

 This is redundant with our current docs:

 http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating-cds.html
 http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/sound-mp3.html

 I mean I don't see any improvement IMHO, the only *new* things are the
 midi part and the speed/eject option for burncd(8), the remaining is
 already very well documented in the Handbook.

 Marc