Renaming Handbook S/Key chapter

Bruce A. Mah bmah at freebsd.org
Sun Apr 20 16:08:37 UTC 2003

If memory serves me right, Christian Brueffer wrote:

> is anyone opposed to changing the name of the S/Key chapter in the handbook
> to something like 'One time passwords' or similar?
>
> Since this chapter covers not only S/Key but also OPIE and presumely
> many people don't know what S/Key is from just reading the name,
> this should be a good thing.

No objections from here.  In fact, this is part of an item on the 5.1
TODO list ("Documentation rottage:  S/Key").

If you'd like to finish this off (and help us check off another item)
you could make a pass through this chapter and make sure that it's
equally applicable to S/Key and OPIE.  I saw a bunch of places where
this was done at the start of the chapter (this is a Good Thing (TM))
but didn't see OPIE mentioned much near the end.

Thanks!

Bruce.