Project model

Mon Apr 7 11:30:18 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I'd like to present
http://niklas.saers.com/freebsd-model/freebsd-model.html for review.

Known issues:
1) freebsd-code-model.png (the rather ugly hand-done drawing) will be
replaced soon (I'm getting help from someone a lot more skilled at drawing
than I am :) ).

2) The reference section needs to be cleaned up (a couple references not
working properly), and the xrefs all the sudden refer to sections, so I
need to go through my compile options.

3) The couple of notes in brackets are for my updating of the document.

A couple of questions before doing a send-pr,
 - do you prefer another license for documentation than the standard
   two-clause license?
 - are there any good tools for DocBook XML => DocBook SGML conversion?

Cheers

  Nik