CTF bsd.pbi.mk

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 4 13:32:44 UTC 2011

On Friday 04 November 2011 14:26:56 Kris Moore wrote:
> Interesting, can you update your version of port-mgmt/pbi-manager?

It is at 0.9.5 already.

> If
> that doesn't work does running outside of sudo make a difference?

It does (the checkout failed due to a firewall, I'll test it again at home):

# make pbi
===> Generating PBI for cabextract
==> Generating PBI file
Building the PBI chroot environment... This may take a while...
Using svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head for sources
Assuming a BETA|RC or rarely used FreeBSD version. Using CURRENT!
Checking out FreeBSD sources from svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head
pbi_makeport: Subversion checkout failed! Logfile saved:
/usr/pbi/.buildWorldLog
*** Error code 255

Stop in /usr/ports/archivers/cabextract.

Why does it require the SVN checkout, by the way? I'm already tracking
9-stable (a "rarely used FreeBSD version"?) in /usr/src...
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both
eyes.