GUI OF Rancid Software

Rick van der Zwet info at rickvanderzwet.nl
Wed Mar 27 14:10:30 UTC 2013

On 27 March 2013 15:00, Harshal Patil <hpatil at securview.com> wrote:> Hi,
>   I have installed Rancid software linux base software which takes backup of devices automatically on one my Server but i need to access these devices configuration by GUI. Someone suggested that it would be possible through FreeBSD .
>   So i need your help regarding this situation that where i can get full information that how to install FreeBSD on Rancid.
>

>  I am looking forward your response soon

FreeBSD is an operating system, like Linux and Windows. There is
how-ever an software package called CVSweb maintained by some of the
folks, which you can use to view your CVS configuration repostory in
your webbrowser. Maybe this will suit your needs:
http://www.freebsd.org/projects/cvsweb.html

Best regards,
/Rick
--