GreaterPhilly.com is LIVE! Get your FREE Directory Listing

freelisting at greaterphilly.net freelisting at greaterphilly.net
Sun Feb 1 13:38:19 PST 2009

Please allow us to introduce you to premier Business and Shopping Directory for the Delaware Valley... GreaterPhilly.com.

To celebrate the release of the newly redesigned GreaterPhilly.com, we are offering a FREE Business Directory Account! To receive your FREE Business Directory profile and listing(s) on the new GreaterPhilly.com, visit the web site and click on the "NEW LISTINGS" button.

Sign Up Today. With a GreaterPhilly.com listing and profile you get...

Detailed Profile Page
Multiple Listing in Categories of Your Choice
Link to Your Existing Web Site
Link to Your Existing Email Address
Contact Name
Business Address
Business Telephone Numbers
Your Hours of Operation
A Description of Your Products or Services

Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity right away. Profile keywords are available on a "first come first serve" basis. If you do not find an appropriate category in our directory, just keep in mind that we are growing. Simply send a message with a suggested category and we will try to accommodate your request.

And please, we ask that you forward this email on to anyone that you know who might be interested in this service.

Thank you.

GreaterPhilly.com reserves the right to reject or refuse any listing application that does not comply with the GreaterPhilly.com Directory Listing Policy. To be removed from this distribution list, send a reply with "remove" in the subject line.