Wells Fargo Online: Confirm Your Online Banking Access

Shirley Patchin spatchin568 at clearwire.net
Sat Sep 27 23:35:46 UTC 2008

I already have accountw with Wells Fargo.  I have checking, savings, C.D.  --- I even use to work there. I am a window but my son, David Patchin.....and daughter, Sonja Patchin Teece are on my accounts which I assume make them joint accounts.  I have answered many things from you saying I pay bills on line, will be glad to go paperless,  I have Master Card and Visa which I also pay on line and have requested paperless.  I am sick of getting requests for these services from you when I alreay have them.  If you can not get it straight you can call me at (208)375-4545, Cell (208)761-0809, and winter in California at (760) 353-5412.  Shirley Patchin
                                               4907 N. Allamar Dr
                                               Boise, Idaho 83704