Cvsweb enhancements

Ross, Bryan M bryan.m.ross at boeing.com
Mon Jul 25 22:38:53 GMT 2005

Hi,

Your cvsweb script has been very useful in our processes. A little while
back, I threw together an added feature: beside each folder is displayed
the Rev., Age, Author, and Last log entry information for the most
recently changed file in that directory. Our users have grown to like
that feature, which has us in a bit of a bind. We want to download your
latest updates, but we don't want to give up that feature.

My improvements are rough and not necessarily 100 percent reliable, and
I don't have the time to incorporate them into each new script you
release, so I am requesting that you incorporate this feature into your
standard releases. It can be very helpful to tell at a glance which
files in multiple packages (folders) have been changed most recently.

For what it is worth, I am enclosing the modified version we are using
(Version 1.28).

 <<cvsweb.cgi>>
I sincerely hope you can add this to your list of improvements.

Thanks,

Bryan Ross
Geometry Systems
(425)237-6772