cvsweb, diffs and the commit message; commit IDs

Thorsten Glaser tg at MirBSD.org
Fri Jul 15 15:04:22 GMT 2005

Hello people,

wouldn't it be interesting to show the commit message before the
diff (the ===== line)?

Also, is support for the commitids of GNU CVS 1.12.12 planned?
With these, CVS finally has gained Changeset support of some kind,
however I'd suggest parsing a ChangeLog instead of all 70'000 or
so files of /cvs to find out the other files which belong to
the changeset. Sample:
 http://mirbsd.mirsolutions.de/clogs/ChangeLog

(Yes, the MirOS project uses latest GNU CVS, and a pretty current
CVSweb as well.)

Please keep me in Cc on replies, I am not subscribed to this
mailing list.

Thanks,
//mirabile
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt