couple minor bugs [correct diff]

VilleSkyttä scop at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 23 14:37:12 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 20:45, Christophe Kalt wrote:

> You need to set stdout to be automatically flushed to avoid
> having a child (such as cvsgraph) flushing the same content
> as the parent a second time.
>
> a "$| = 1;" well placed (may be in BEGIN) does the trick.

Hmm, there are multiple places where $| is fiddled with in cvsweb.cgi,
and placing that in BEGIN could have Side Effects...

I'm thinking about reworking the opens and pipes in cvsweb.cgi anyway
using IPC::Run so it would work with mod_perl 1.99+ as well.

> The attached diff also fixes a small problem with DoGraphView.

Applied, thanks.

> Finally, having working annotations w/o read-write access is
> awesome, finally, thanks!  You may want to update the comments
> for $allow_annotate.

Done, thanks for the heads up.

Cheers,
--