13.0 RC4 might be delayed

Scott Long scottl at samsco.org
Fri Mar 26 03:29:33 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Speaking on behalf of Core, i wanted to let you know that 13.0 RC4 might be delayed.  Glen has an emergency to attend to, and might be unavailable or slow to respond for a few more days.  You’re still encouraged to email re@ with requests and questions.  Anything urgent can be directed to core@ if necessary.


More information about the freebsd-current mailing list