How to setup ZFS mirrored boot device

joe mcguckin joe at via.net
Tue Feb 2 00:50:05 UTC 2021

I did a scrub, it finished within 30 seconds.

But the error was that it could not find the boot device it was looking for. I’ve seen this before: If you create a boot device in slot 0 (gets named da0) then move that drive to a different slot,
FreeBSD will fail in the same manner.

Joe McGuckin
ViaNet Communications

joe at via.net