Re: svn commit: r360233 - in head: contrib/jemalloc . . . : This partially breaks a 2-socket 32-bit powerpc (old PowerMac G4) based on head -r360311

Brandon Bergren bdragon at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 11 21:42:20 UTC 2020

An update from my end: I now have the ability to test dual processor G4 as well, now that mine is up and running.

--
  Brandon Bergren
  bdragon at FreeBSD.org