Panic "vm_fault_lookup: fault on nofault entry" amd64 r362008 -> r362045

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Thu Jun 11 13:29:27 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 04:21:29PM +0300, Konstantin Belousov wrote:
> The link times out.

Sigh.  Sorry about that; I have copied the images to
freefall:~dhw/head/r362045/ .

> There is not much to access in futex_xchgl_resolver() except for the
> data segment.  Without full panic message and disassemble of your instance
> of futex_xchgl_resolver() it is not possible to ee what is going on.
>
> Just in case, can you try clean build, if you did -DNO_CLEAN ?

I have not used -DNO_CLEAN in years -- I do use META_MODE, though.  I
can certainly clean out /usr/obj/* & start a new build (just before I
head out for a bike ride).

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Someone who suggests he can "pardon himself" calls for "LAW & ORDER" -- right.