error installing openssl cat5/cat7 man pages

Gary Jennejohn gljennjohn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:32:31 UTC 2020

My src tree is at r357254.

I just did ``make buildworld'', rebooted and then did ``make installworld''

installworld failed while trying to install the openssl cat man pages.  It
first complained that it couldn't find /usr/share/openssl/man/cat5 and
then (after I created cat5) that it couldn't find /usr/share/openssl/man/cat7.

The installation succeeded once I had created the missing directories.

I did not do a clean makeworld, but I don't see how that could affect
the installation.

Anyway, I don't know where these cat{5,7} directories are supposed to
be created, but something seems to be missing (at least on my system).

--
Gary Jennejohn