.debug files, skip?

Jeffrey Bouquet jbtakk at iherebuywisely.com
Sun Apr 5 12:31:00 UTC 2020

  A recent build[k,w] [ ** stable  12.1] and many .debug files I'd like to skip if poss. A knob?
  provable CLI to install the 'installworld' to another site to test that it will complete?
     [ make -k installworld enabled me to fix all locally known problems with TWO buildworlds.. I don't know
       the reason for the 100's of 'missing libc_p.a' -alike which cropped up...  ]  [ after reading
       thru Makefile.incl ]  [ worked in past years ] [ much  of original 2004 install still ondisk ]
  re: clang/llvm VS gcc buildworld:  is one or the other quicker and any disadvantages to either?
  any expertise or reason to make 'run checkworld' ???
  ** A thanks to the developers...  also to the developers of the BSD-based [MATE desktop] install, enabled
  me to  upgrade from 2018 12.0 CURRENT     to   12.1 STABLE... of early 2020.