FreeBSD Core Team Response to Controversial Social Media Posts

David Chisnall theraven at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 20 08:48:12 UTC 2019

On 19 May 2019, at 20:43, Igor Mozolevsky <igor at hybrid-lab.co.uk> wrote:

> the best
> explanation of democracy I have ever heard was: "two wolves and a
> sheep deciding what to have for dinner!"

If you believe that this quote in any way supports your argument, then I would suggest that you work through the game theoretic implications of this structure.

(Hint: if the sheep can abstain, the sheep is never eaten and even without abstention the sheep isn’t going to be eaten today)

David