mergemaster still having issues

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Fri May 17 17:47:07 UTC 2019

hello - i am still having issues with mergemaster when
building/installing current on my end as per this thread:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2019-May/073403.html

my source contains the fix that I think we committed to address the
original issue, are there any other steps required to get things working:
*** Creating the temporary root environment in /var/tmp/temproot
  *** /var/tmp/temproot ready for use
  *** Creating and populating directory structure in /var/tmp/temproot

cp: /usr/home/pete/git/freebsd/etc/master.passwd: No such file or directory

   *** FATAL ERROR: Cannot copy files to the temproot environment

cheers,
-pete

--
Pete Wright