Celeron J3160 with enabled Turbo mode stays at 480MHz (lowestsetting) forever and can not lower frequency without Tuebo mode

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 5 13:45:52 UTC 2018

On 05.09.2018 15:53, Cy Schubert wrote:

>> 1601 is not the actual frequency.  That is just how it is reported.  It
>> is almost certainly running much higher than 1601.
>
> We don't know this until we can independently verify it. Do you mind
> running some benchmarks with and without turbo mode?
 What could be adequate benchmarks for this? Something likje "openssl
speed aes128-cbc" or I need more specific one?

--
// Lev Serebryakov