boot message: sendmsg on igb0: No buffer space available

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Oct 19 17:46:59 UTC 2018

Since starting to test HEAD, I noticed at bootup time I get the message
in dmesg

sendmsg on igb0: No buffer space available

It seems innocuous enough in that I dont see any obvious issues.  Is it
a symptom of some misconfiguration ? This originally was a releng11 box
that I upgraded via source so /etc/ still has all the old bootup stuff.
Speaking of which, what is the best way to update all the bootup
scripts. It seems to have all changed since 11.

Setting up harvesting:
PURE_RDRAND,[UMA],[FS_ATIME],SWI,INTERRUPT,NET_NG,NET_ETHER,NET_TUN,MOUSE,KEYBOARD,ATTACH,CACHED
Feeding entropy: .
lo0: link state changed to UP
sendmsg on igb0: No buffer space available
igb0: link state changed to UP
cxl1: link state changed to UP
Starting Network: lo0 igb0 cxl0 cxl1.

    ---Mike