SVN r339216 breaks ssh to i386 devices

Marek Zarychta zarychtam at plan-b.pwste.edu.pl
Tue Oct 9 17:43:52 UTC 2018

W dniu 09.10.2018 o 01:28, Dag-Erling Smørgrav pisze:
> Please try the attached patch.  I expect it to fix i386.  If it also
> fixes arm32, all the better, although I don't quite see why it would.

I have connected serial console to affected box and upgraded system from
patched sources. I am sorry to say that this patch doesn't solve the
issue for 32-bit ARM (RPi2). Still sshd terminates session with the
error "fatal: mm_getpwnamallow: receive get struct passwd failed [preauth]".

--
Marek Zarychta