recent changes in OS boot watchdog area?

Alexander Leidinger Alexander at leidinger.net
Sun Jul 29 20:36:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

settings in BIOS:
  - power-off system if watchdog is not taken care of 10 minutes after power-on

What I have with r336564 is: watchdogd is started during boot and
system runs fine.
What I have with r336767 is: watchdogd is started but system powers
off after 10 minutes.
What I have with r336767 + disable of OS boot watchdog in BIOS:
watchdogs is started during boot and system runs fine.

I checked files with *watch* or *dog* in name. No recent changes. Has
anything changed somewhere else which may affect this?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander at Leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF