Heads Up: rebuild nfsd if using the "-p" option

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jul 2 19:45:13 UTC 2018

r335870 changes the interface between the nfsd and the kernel for the case
where the "-p" option is used, so if you are using "nfsd -p" you should rebuild
your nfsd from sources of r335871 or later.

To be honest, I didn't see problems during testing, but I think that is because
there are some bytes of "0" at the bottom of the stack for nfsd.c's main() and
I wouldn't want to guarantee that there isn't a problem without rebuilding nfsd
from sources.

Note that old, pre r335172 binaries will continue to work fine, but there is no
support for "-p" in them.

rick