The future of ZFS in FreeBSD

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 23:11:13 UTC 2018

Sorry been off for a few weeks so must have missed that, please do prod me
on again if you don’t see any response to anything not just this. Like many
others I get so may emails across so many lists it’s more than likely I
just missed it.

That said would you say that with the right support we can make progress on
the this prior to the port? I have to ask as the alternative version has
been on the cusp for many years now so it’s feels more like a distant
memory than something that may happen, no disrespect to anyone involved, as
I know all too well how hard it can be to get something like this over the
line, especially when people have competing priorities.