powerpc.LINT* broken in netmap(4)

Ngie Cooper (yaneurabeya) yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:22:23 UTC 2017

Hi,
	I spotted these compilation errors on universe12a.freebsd.org for both powerpc.LINT and powerpc.LINT64:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/scratch/tmp/ngie/svn/sys/dev/netmap/netmap_generic.c: In function 'generic_set_tx_event':
/scratch/tmp/ngie/svn/sys/dev/netmap/netmap_generic.c:765: warning: the address of 'generic_mbuf_destructor' will always evaluate as 'true' [-Waddress]
--- netmap_generic.o ---
*** [netmap_generic.o] Error code 1

	I haven’t yet dug into why this only surfaces on powerpc, yet…
Thanks,
-Ngie