[RFC/RFT] projects/ipsec

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 9 11:38:29 UTC 2017

On 27 Dec 2016, at 10:18, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:

> So, if there will no objection, I'll merge projects/ipsec into head/
> within two weeks.

I still keep seeing almost daily changes to the branch and am having a
hard time to convince myself to do a proper review that way.  I would
very much prefer this to be (a) either become stable first and then give
people a chance, or (b) see if you can break out small self-contained
changes put them up into review and merge them piece by piece making it
a lot easier to convince ourselves that things still look good.

/bz