current freebsd graphics stack

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:50:26 UTC 2017

It's understandable and I actually came across your twitter account a long
time ago before I joined this list.

I did look at intels open source gpu drivers. I will be attempting after a
smaller project to get it up and running on BSD without using the linux
wrappers. Crazy, I know but nothing tried nothing done and I'm stubborn
enough to do the work now to have an easier time later.

This is a pretty complex subject and it does touch so many different things
that are all trying to change, the complexity is pretty high.

We'll see if we can sort that out.

Best,
Owen