FreeBSD Quarterly Status Report - First Quarter 2016 (fwd)

Jordan Hubbard jordanhubbard at me.com
Mon May 2 04:16:48 UTC 2016

> On May 1, 2016, at 5:49 PM, Warren Block <wblock at wonkity.com> wrote:
>
>   The first quarter of 2016 showed that FreeBSD retains a strong sense of
>   ipseity. Improvements were pervasive, lending credence to the concept
>   of meliorism. [ … ]

I, for one, learned at least 4 new words in that announcement, 3 of which were actually real.  May we all strive for greater meloristic ipseity!

I also applaud both your recent acquisition of a thesaurus and your keen appreciation of when to discard it and simply rely on your imagination.  it made an otherwise prosaic status report more provocative!  Plaudits.

- Jordan