Cannot install the r298793 snapshot image

RayCherng Yu raycherng at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:48:55 UTC 2016

I installed the r299793 memstick.img and got this error message:

http://imgur.com/HktHn6b

Then I installed the mini-memstick.img instead. I got another error message:

http://imgur.com/dOPO83t

--
"Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and a
really long hill."

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

"The first rule of Investing is don't lose money; the second rule is don't
forget rule #1..."

"Wall Street is the only place that people ride to work in a Rolls-Royce to
get advice from those who take the subway..."

— Warren Buffett.