Need some help with ports and rebuilding the world

Aleksander Alekseev afiskon at devzen.ru
Sun Mar 27 20:49:35 UTC 2016

Hello

I'm using FreeBSD CURRENT because of recent improvements in area of
Intel GPUs support in this branch. Also there is a hope that by using
CURRENT I can discover some bugs and contribute to FreeBSD project a
bit by reporting them.

Today I noticed that I can't install anything from ports any longer:

```
$ cd /usr/ports/*/evince
$ sudo make -DBATCH configure

make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk" line 1162: UNAME_r (11.0-CURRENT) and
OSVERSION (1002000) do not agree on major version number.
```

I thought that maybe something is wrong with portsnap or I did
something wrong during one of `mergemaster` steps so I decided to
rebuild the world. But now `make -j4 buildworld` fails with following
errors:

http://lpaste.net/948188758727983104

Also I tried newer CLang (compiled manually from trunk branch) but it
didn't manage to compile the world either - it complains about
unresolved references during linking. I'm using ld.gold instead of ld,
but since it links other projects without any problems I doubt it's
his fault. My best guess is that it's because I specified clang-3.9 as
CXX and CPP in /etc/make.conf. Unfortunately I didn't managed to find
clang++-3.9 or clang-cpp-3.9 after running `ninja install`.

So I have two problems --- ports are not working and buildworld is
failing. I have run out of ideas currently so a few advices would be
appreciated.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev