UEFI Booting on a Thinkpad Yoga 11e w/ Security Chip

Kyle Evans kevans91 at ksu.edu
Sat Mar 19 02:41:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sorry, I should have mentioned that-- I did actually have Secure Boot
disabled prior to all of my runs (verified, still disabled), and tried CSM
on and off both just to see if that affected it. None of this changed the
error output, with exception to the Security Chip setting. Within the
Security Chip subset of settings, there wasn't anything more fine-grained
that I could disable to try and narrow it down.