Somethign missing in my environment?

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Wed Aug 17 20:43:07 UTC 2016

On 17-8-2016 21:39, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> On 2016-Aug-16 23:14:45 +0200, Willem Jan Withagen <wjw at digiware.nl> wrote:
>> And I'm running:
>> make -j8 buildworld
>> So getting a good target that give the error is hard.
>>
>> So I continued with make -DNOCLEAN -DNO_CLEAN buildworld.
>
> There's nothing immediately obvious.  I suggest trying without the
> "-DNOCLEAN -DNO_CLEAN" - they are shortcuts that aren't guaranteed to
> work under all circumstances.  And if that still fails, skip the '-j8'
> because it's possible there are still race conditions in buildworld
> (though that is very unlikely).

Been there, done that, in all kinds of variations, but no go.

Where should is definition normally come from?
/usr/obj/usr/srcs/head/src/tmp/usr/lib/libgcc_s.so: undefined reference
to `__gxx_personality_v0'
cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
*** [h_raw.full] Error code 1

Or should it be available in libgcc_s.so, and did it not get include in
a bizare way....

--WjW