Somethign missing in my environment?
peter at rulingia.com
Tue Aug 16 20:34:08 UTC 2016
On 2016-Aug-16 20:31:57 +0200, Willem Jan Withagen <wjw at digiware.nl> wrote:
>I'm trying to compile world, but I keep getting:
>/usr/obj/usr/srcs/head/src/tmp/usr/lib/libgcc_s.so: undefined reference
>cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
>*** [h_raw.full] Error code 1
>Even after refetching the complete tree.
We need more context:
- What SVN revision of (presumably) -current is this?
- What architecture are you compiling on/for?
- What do you have in /etc/make.conf and /etc/src.conf
- What is your current environment?
- What is the output leading up to that error (what is being built?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 949 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the freebsd-current