ping not working after upgrading to -CURRENT

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 1 11:57:12 UTC 2015

> On 01 May 2015, at 10:10 , Joel Dahl <joel at vnode.se> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 05:28:09PM +0200, Edvard Fagerholm wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just started looking into FreeBSD after a hiatus of some years. I
>> did an upgrade to -CURRENT this morning following the instructions
>> here:
>
> FWIW, I'm seeing the same thing with a fresh CURRENT (r282296).

Should be fixed in r282298.

—
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed
 beneath the bitterness of their trial  had they not found a friend."