Instant panic while trying run ports-mgmt/poudriere

Pawel Pekala pawel at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 15 15:50:18 UTC 2015

Hi John-Mark,

On 2015-07-14 15:38 -0700, John-Mark Gurney <jmg at funkthat.com> wrote:
>Pawel Pekala wrote this message on Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 23:12 +0200:
>> Let me know if you need more details.
>
>Were you running X at the time of the crash?  and if so, can you try
>to reproduce w/o X running?  It's hard to know if the panic (and you
>didn't include the panic string) is due to kern_event, or trying to
>do too much in the console driver.
>
>Thanks.

Last tests were done with X running yes. Today I did same test with all
services commented out in rc.conf (including X) and did get same result.
Poudriere causes kernel panic always in the same spot:

[00:00:39] ====>> Calculating ports order and dependencies

--
pozdrawiam / with regards
Paweł Pękala