Base Packaging in 11

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Sun Dec 20 02:32:58 UTC 2015

I have been experimenting with this, and have successfully packaged base.  I figured out that make packages would do that.

http://skynet.desktopbsd.net/packages/

I have been unable to figure out how to package the kernel yet.  Is it possible at this stage to do that with another command, or is it something that will be added later?  I would love to be an early tester, and help out with this effort.

Joe Maloney