urtwn regression(?) from 10.2 to current r291431

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sun Dec 6 17:29:44 UTC 2015

hiya,

+wireless, +andriy

Andriy has been working on adding lots of new things to urtwn and
tidying it up. It's possible he's introduced some regressions. Just
check in on the wireless list and join #freebsd-wireless on efnet to
ask questions.

Hopefully it was fixed a couple days ago with the TX fixes he did;
otherwise he has more work cut out for him. :)

Thanks for reporting the regressions so quickly!

-a