junior kernel tasks

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 26 17:50:17 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In short, nice kernel tasks people with C language skills can do in few
> evenings.
>
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/JuniorJobs

Thanks for making that list.  I was looking at some other projects,
and noticed that on the front page of http://www.dragonflybsd.org/ ,
they have a "Now Hiring" section with multiple links to
Code Bounties, Summer of Code, etc., to help attract new people to the
project.

We need something like that on the front page of freebsd.org, to
help attract new blood to the project.  We have all the info,
but it is just scattered across many different web pages,
and is often outdated and not maintained.

--
Craig