Automatically running /usr/tests under Jenkins
rodrigc at freebsd.org
Tue Oct 7 21:15:24 UTC 2014
I have created this Jenkins job:
(1) does a buildworld/buildkernel on amd64 when someone checks new
code into CURRENT
(2) Creates a bootable UFS image with makefs
(3) Boots the image under bhyve
(4) Runs these commands inside the bhyve VM:
kyua report-junit --output=test-output.xml
(5) Shuts down the bhyve VM
(6) imports test-output.xml into Jenkins.
Hopefully we will be able to run this job very frequently,
so the tests will be run every time new commits hit the tree.
More information about the freebsd-current