FreeBSD 2014Q3 status reports due today!

Benjamin Kaduk bjk at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 7 19:32:26 UTC 2014

Dear FreeBSD Community,

As previously announced, today is the deadline for submitting items for
the next FreeBSD Quarterly Status Update, covering work done in July
through September.

If you still need some time to prepare a submission, please note that we
will continue to accept submissions as we work on assembling the report,
but cannot guarantee that anything received after October 10 will be
included.

Status report submissions do not have to be very long.  They may be
about anything happening in the FreeBSD project and community, and
provide a great way to inform FreeBSD users and developers about what
you're working on.  Submission of reports is not restricted to
committers.  Anyone doing anything interesting and FreeBSD-related
can -- and should -- write one!

The preferred and easiest submission method is to use the XML generator [1]
with the results emailed to the status report team at monthly at FreeBSD.org .
There is also an XML template [2] which can be filled out manually and
attached if preferred.  For the expected content and style, please study
our guidelines on how to write a good status report [3].  You can also
review previous issues [4][5] for ideas on the style and format.

We are looking forward to all of your 2014Q3 reports!

Thanks,
Ben (on behalf of monthly@)

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml