r275326 (merge from projects/sendfile) broke Bluetooth for me

Jan Kokemüller jan.kokemueller at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 12:58:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

after r275326 I can't get Bluetooth up anymore. Previously, running
"service bluetooth start ubt0" worked well. The first invocation
returned an error, but the second always worked. Now, there are just
errors ("/etc/rc.d/bluetooth: ERROR: Unable to setup Bluetooth stack for
device ubt0").

I've tracked the error down to the invocations of hccontrol in
/etc/rc.d/bluetooth. hccontrol just prints an EMSGSIZE error message and
fails. The setup of the netgraph nodes with "ngctl" works fine.

For now I've reverted the merges from projects/sendfile and Bluetooth
works fine again. Should I open a bug report? This is from a Thinkpad T420.