New iSCSI stack.

Edward Tomasz Napierała trasz at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 5 10:27:17 UTC 2013

Hello.  At http://people.freebsd.org/~trasz/cfiscsi-20130904.diff you'll find
a patch which adds the new iSCSI initiator and target, against 10-CURRENT.
To use the new initiator, start with "man iscsictl".  For the target - "man
ctld".

All feedback is welcome.  If nothing unexpected comes up, I'll commit it
in a few days from now.  Note that it's still not optimized; at this point
I'm focusing more on reliability and interoperability.

This work is being sponsored by FreeBSD Foundation.