ZFS L2ARC - incorrect size and abnormal system load on r255173

Vitalij Satanivskij satan at ukr.net
Fri Oct 25 06:11:58 UTC 2013

Hello

Bad news, to day two servers with applayed patches get L2ARC degraded

L2 ARC Summary: (DEGRADED)
        Passed Headroom:                        4.17m
        Tried Lock Failures:                    635.53m
        IO In Progress:                         41.89k
        Low Memory Aborts:                      8
        Free on Write:                          1.03m
        Writes While Full:                      12.95k
        R/W Clashes:                            405.05k
        Bad Checksums:                          362.19k
        IO Errors:                              45.60k
        SPA Mismatch:                           526.37m

L2 ARC Size: (Adaptive)                         391.03  GiB
        Header Size:                    0.59%   2.30    GiB

So looks like problem not disapered ^(