[CAM] panic / general protection fault while in kernel mode on head r256931

Alexander Motin mav at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 23 13:14:46 UTC 2013

On 23.10.2013 14:22, Bryan Drewery wrote:
> On 10/23/2013 1:59 AM, Alexander Motin wrote:
>> Unfortunately I have never seen that, but I'll try to look harder. Could
>> you please tell a bit about your controllers/devices? What triggered the
>> issue?
>
> (Sorry for confusing pastes in email, bad client)
>
> Not sure what was done, I was just editing files in vim.

Please try updating to r256960. The fixed problem looked very alike, and
was reliably reproducible under PowerPC QEMU just on boot due to some
timing magic.

--
Alexander Motin