ZFS secondarycache on SSD problem on r255173

Justin T. Gibbs gibbs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 16 23:27:20 UTC 2013

I took a quick look at arc.c and see that the trim_map_free() calls don't take into account ashift.  I don't know if that has anything to do with your problem though.  I would expect this would just make the trim less efficient, but I need to dig further.

--
Justin