Buildworld broken with WITHOUT_DYNAMICROOT=yes in src.conf

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 25 04:17:31 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 05:29:14PM -0800, Manfred Antar wrote:
> adding -lc_nonshared to LAAD enables me to build /bin and /sbin statically
> /bin/csh/Makefile was the only one I had to change all the rest of /bin and /sbin built fine

Hmm, I'm not sure if bin/csh/ should require -c_nonshared
unconditionally.

I've done some testing with WITHOUT_DYNAMICROOT=1, WITHOUT_ICONV=1,
WITH_ICONV=1, WITH_DYNAMICROOT=1, and am getting different results with
regard to what iconv_*() are included...

Glen