[Review] bsdconfig pkgng integration

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 6 23:32:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 11:28:25PM +0000, Teske, Devin wrote:
> We do not ever want to display the contents of the SVR record in the list.
> There are multiple pkg*.freebsd.org SVR zones.

You do not need to show any servers except pkg.FreeBSD.org.  In fact,
you can use that by default, and not show any servers at all.  Do not
add more complexity to this than there needs to be.  By adding explicit
listing of servers here, you are putting a dependency on clusteradm that
is not necessary at all.

Glen